January 26, 2023READ MORE
Job Opportunity: Project Assistant
February 24, 2021
Archery Canada is seeking applicants for an Athlete Development Matrix (ADM) Project Assistant. The position is Part-Time Contract and will be conducted remotely
The Project Assistant is responsible for providing support to the High Performance Director (HPD) in the design and management of Archery Canada’s ADM development project. The Project Assistant will have the opportunity to gain valuable, practical experience within a Canadian National Sport Organization and to develop skills and specific knowledge for a career in the field of sport management.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES & PRIORITIES
- In collaboration with the HPD and ADM subject matter expert, support the development of the project plan
- Manage the overall project within the following guidelines:
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders and the project team
- Document project needs, objectives and progress.
- Coordinate the planning and development aspects of the project.
- Contribute to the periodic implementation of certain project deliverables
- Support the coordination and management of project timelines.
- Generate specific research information and associated findings as necessary
- Perform administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, capturing minutes, and project progress reporting.
- Prepare surveys as part of ongoing project input & progress review and debriefing
- Assist in the management of specific project communications including formal web-based communication, social media support and the monthly newsletter beyond the immediate stakeholders and team members
Applications should be directed to Karl Balisch, Executive Director, by March 5th 2021
Subscribe to our newsletter
Receive the latest news updates, tournaments, programs, services and discounts.