Men’s Recurve NT: Camp Selection Procedure
In the Recurve Selection Process Page, a document outlining the full process used to select athletes to participate at the following training camps, is available:
- Q1 2021 Defined Training or Competitions Camp 1
- Q1 2021 Defined Training or Competitions Camp 2
These training camps will be used as part of the selection process for the 2021 Archery World Cup Events, Final Olympic Qualification Tournament and Tokyo Olympic Games
As per the Selection Process, Male athletes that have not achieved the minimum score in the defined timeline as outlined above may apply to be considered for participation in the selection camp(s).
Applicants will be assessed based on Future Potential, as outlined in section 4.1.4 of the Recurve Canadian Team Selection Policy:
- 4.1.4) Future Potential – The role an event may play in the development of a specific athlete who has demonstrated key qualities that are indicative of strong future potential.
These qualities may include but are not limited to: talent, commitment, and performance and progression history.
- Recurve Canadian Team Selection Policy
- Tokyo Olympic Games INP
- Final Olympic Qualification Tournament Selection Addendum
- Archery World Cup Events Selection Addendum
- Camp Selection Procedure
To submit your application for consideration, please complete the form below: