Canada Cup West
June 10-12th 2022 in Winnipeg MB
2022 Canada Cup West
The Canada Cup West is held in the Western Provinces and/or Territories of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Yukon Territory and Northwest Territories. It is held annually, from May to Mid-June, and includes a 720 round, an elimination round and mixed team competition.
It encourages competition for the Master, Senior, Junior, and Cadet Classes, in all Archery Canada and World Archery recognized target divisions, Recurve, Compound and Barebow.
The 2022 Canada Cup West will be hosted by Archery Manitoba, in Winnipeg from June 10-12th 2022.
Notice: Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this event will follow all Provincial Public Health orders of Manitoba. For information on current restrictions please visit: https://www.gov.mb.ca/covid19/index.html
2022 Canada Cup West Organizing Committee
Organizing Committee Chairs:
- Chair: Robert Tataryn
- Venue Chair: Chad Sanders
- Registration Chair: Vickie Oneschuk
- Chair of Finance and Results: Ryan Van Berkel
- Technical Lead: Mike Oneschuk
- Director of Shooting: Ronald Cooney
- Committee Members at large: James Platt and Mike Fox
- Head Judge: TBD
Practice & Competition Venue
Canadian Mennonite University
500 Shaftesbury BLVD
Website of venue: https://www.cmu.ca/
Google Maps reference: https://goo.gl/maps/WhefR1TwtDks1mKi7
Registration - Deadlines and Fee's
|Registration opens||March 28th, 2022|
|Early bird deadline ($20 discount)||May 13th, 2022|
|Registration deadline||June 8th, 2022|
- Master(s): $110 + tax/processing fee
- Senior(s): $110 + tax/processing fee
- Juniors: $110 + tax/processing fee
- Cadets: $110 + tax/processing fee
*Schedule is subject to change
Day 1 (Friday) –Equipment Inspection, Practice
Day 2 (Saturday) – Equipment Inspection, Official Practice, Qualification 720 round, all categories. Afternoon – Match Play
Day 3 (Sunday) – Mixed team match play, medal rounds
Transportation & Hotel Information
Winnipeg James Armstrong International Airport
2000 Wellington Ave.
Winnipeg MB R3H 1C2
Approx. 15 Minutes from venue.
The following hotels have been selected by the Host Organizing Committee and have preferred rates set out for participants of the Canada Cup
- Canadian Mennonite University – Venue Dorm Accommodations at Concord Hall (this building is air conditioned, the washrooms are shared between 2 rooms). Reservation available via the event registration.
- Double Occupancy – $50 per day/per night
- Double Occupancy & Three meals per day – $100 per day/per person
- Single Occupancy – $100 per day/per night
- Single Occupancy & Three meals per day – $150 per day/per person
- Hyatt House Winnipeg-South/Outlet Collection – 700 Sterling Lyon Parkway, Winnipeg, MB. Hotel is a 5 minute drive from the venue (2.6 km).
- Limited Group Block under the name “Canada Cup” until May 13th (registration early bird deadline)
- Queen Den – standard two queen bed room at $145 per day plus tax
- Queen Studio – two queen beds & kitchenette at $160 per night plus tax