The Canada Cup, is an annual Archery Canada sanctioned competition that is held in the Western Provinces of Canada.
It is held annually, from May to Mid-June, and includes a double 720, plus an elimination round of competition. In 2020, the Canada Cup was split into two distinct competitions, the Canada Cup West, and the Canada Cup East.
It encourages competition for the Master, Senior, Junior, and Cadet Classes, in all Archery Canada and World Archery recognized target divisions, Recurve, Compound and Barebow.
2020 Canada Cup West
NOTE: The 2020 Canada Cup West in Winnipeg Manitoba has been postponed, in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic. The event will be postponed until Spring 2021. Dates and further details will be provided when available.
2021 Canada Cup West
The 2021 Canada Cup West has been awarded to Archery Manitoba, to be held in Winnipeg Manitoba, final dates to be confirmed
Organizing Committee Chairs:
- Chair: Robert Tataryn
- Venue Chair: Chad Sanders
- Registration Chair: Vickie Oneschuk
- Chair of Finance and Results: Ryan Van Berekel
- Technical Lead: Mike Oneschuk
- Director of Shooting: Ronald Coonet
- Committee Members at large: James Platt and Mike Fox
- Head Judge: TBD
Practice & Competition Venue
Registration - Deadlines and Rates
|Registration opens||Information will be available shortly|
- Master(s): $110
- Senior(s): $110
- Juniors: $110
- Cadets: $110
*Schedule is subject to change
Day 1 (Friday) –Equipment Inspection, Practice
Day 2 (Saturday) – Equipment Inspection, Official Practice, Qualification 720 round, all categories. Afternoon – Match Play
Day 3 (Sunday) – Mixed team match play, medal rounds
Transportation & Hotel Information
Winnipeg James Armstrong International Airport
2000 Wellington Ave.
Winnipeg MB R3H 1C2
Approx. 15 Minutes from venue.
The following hotels have been selected by the Host Organizing Committee and have preferred rates set out for participants of the Canada Cup
- Canadian Mennonite University – Dorm Accommodations
- 500 Shaftesbury BLVD, Winnipeg MB, R3P 2N2
- Booking information will be made available shortly.
- Clarion Hotel & Suites
- 1445 Portage Ave. Winnipeg MB R3G 3P4
- Phone: 204-774-5110
- Group Code: 00625380 (Archery Canada Corporate Code)
- Website: https://www.choicehotels.com/manitoba/winnipeg/clarion-hotels/cn396?mc=llyxcncnnbl&pmf=canada
Want to compete at the Canada Cup?
Registration will be open shortly!